Kristina developed Kristina Consulting Group in December 1999.
Master's Degree in Criminal Justice Administration
Bachelor‘s Degree in Sociology
Computer Science and Business Administration Certificates
Completed Supervisory and EEOC Training Courses
Certified Substance Abuse Program Administrator (C-SAPA)
- National Safety Council, and their Alcohol and Other Drugs National Committee
- Colorado Business Leaders Network
- Colorado Association of Commerce and Industry Leadership Graduate
- Member of American Corrections Association for over 15 years
- American Society of Safety Engineers
- Substance Abuse Professional Administration Association
- Drug Alcohol Testing Industry Association
- Several Chambers of Commerce
- 2006-2008 President of the Denver Chapter of the National Association of Women in Construction
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Colorado Motor Carrier Association
Transfer and Warehouse committee
Additional Professional & Personal Achievements:
- Worked with a variety of Corrections & Law Enforcement agencies on drug and alcohol testing
- Worked with over 60 corporations in training and development of drug free workplaces and CRS Insurance (Pinnocol carrier)
- Directed the set-up and state certification process for an ignition interlock product for targeting the United States & Florida
- Member for 10 years of the Alcohol and Other Drug Committee of the National Safety Council Highway Safety Division
- Taught snow skiing for 17 years in the National Sports Association for the Disabled.
Professional Expertise Includes:
- Certified Professional Collector Trainer/Breath Alcohol Technician Trainer
- Sales/Service Agent for Evidential Breath Testing Devices/Drug Testing Devices
- Training Collection personnel in comprehensive industry standards in both DOT and Drug-Free Workplace collections. Training programs by the Substance Abuse Program Administrators Association (SAPAA) and the Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA).
- Training of personnel in the use of EBT devices in compliance with specifications of the DOT Alcohol testing procedures. Trained as an Instructor by Lifeloc, Inc. in breath alcohol devices (EBT’s) and Breath Alcohol Testing (BAT)
- DOT and non-mandated Consortium Random Alcohol and Drug Testing Programs. Training by DRUGPAK
- Administration of strict standards in areas such as regulatory company, company service standards, operational practices, workers’ comp. and business ethics and facility equipment
Fran Deisler manages the Consortium which is currently comprised of over 200 individual companies; with over 2000 participants. Her duties include managing test results and communication with employers, collection sites, Medical Review Officer on completed testing, providing efficient services and accurate results to our members. This position is very important to help ensure our clients are in compliance with regulatory requirements. Fran is also a certified collector for Drug and Alcohol testing.
Rodney Swift Ryan Vigil
Our Collection Team is certified in Drug (Urine, Saliva and Hair) Collections & Breath Alcohol Testing, and are DNA certified. They will coordinate collections at your site or ours. We have coordinated one-on-one collections as well as larger company-wide collections of over 600 people. We ensure the collection and entire process are handled in the most efficient manner possible while providing professional services to each employee and their respective employer. Also oversees KCG's network of collection sites nationally.
Marc D Malamud
Marc manages our financial functions and business development. He has served in a variety of business and accounting positions for 25 plus years. He is a member of IMA (Institute of Management Accountants). He comes from a theater construction background, bringing not only his performance record, but also the strong combination of skills in communicating values, training technic, vision and analyzing data. Marc is working with Kristina on consulting and bids for new and present clients.